Register now to get rid of these ads!

Howdy Y'all

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by rbroadster, Mar 23, 2005.

1. rbroadster

rbroadster

Greetings HAMBers from the Bluegrass State. Been reading the board off and on for a while and decided to finally join up. Continually amazed at the amount of support and knowledge that is shared here every day.

Now, about me. 34 year-old engineer in the automotive field. Primarily deal with new model development and design. Been into rods, customs, bikes and anything else automotive related since I can remember.

Just returned from a 7-month stay n the San Diego area where I picked up my latest 'project'. One owner '63 Galaxie Country Sedan wagon. It's the 9-passenger variety so plenty of room for buddies on the road trips. I bought the car at the same address the original pink slip was issued to. So far, the only change is the addition of '65 Impala caps with 3" bullets turned by Gene Winfield. Picked them up at Pomona last summer.

Plans call for lowering (bags or other method), shaving the hood, custom grill, and maybe new (old) style wheels. Would love to see any thoughts you guys with photoshop may have for making the car cooler. Only restriction is a top chop. Just don't have the guts to tackle all of that glass.

Anyways, thanks for letting me into the club. I look forward to learning a lot and laughing even more.

- RB Roadster

2. Goozgaz

Goozgaz

Welcome.... I dig those Impala wagons!

(Just kidding. There's a post going around about stupid shit people say about our cars)

3. joeycarpunk

joeycarpunk
    from MN,USA

Welcome to the HAMB.

4. CathyH

CathyH

Welcome from Oklahoma. Love your wagon. CH

5. krooser

krooser

Krooser LIKE girls.....