Register now to get rid of these ads!

Howdy from Wyoming

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by RodimusMaximus, Apr 16, 2018.

1. RodimusMaximus

RodimusMaximus

Finally decided to join after spending many lunch hours looking through threads of pics on here and drooling. I’ve got a 36’ Chevy Master 2 door sedan that I’m working on getting stripped down. Planning on kind of a resto-rod build for it.

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  2. ol-nobull

ol-nobull

Hi & welcome. Post some photo's of it and start a build thread. We really like to see how things progress.
    My avatar photo is the updated 235 engine I installed a few years ago. Bored 0.060, a hot cam dual 2 barrel Webbers, headers & HEI ignition. Just finished installing a T350 tranny and a 1957 Chevy pickup rear end to go with open drive line. turned out the torque converter has too high of a stall for my gears and plan on changing that next week.
    Jimmie

3. RodimusMaximus

RodimusMaximus

Here’s a pic from the day I picked it up. I know its backwards on the trailer but because of where it was parked that was the easiest way to load it. Also uploaded a pic of it currently. Have a few motor options for it but i’m leaning towards a 292 I6 that I have so it at least retains the look of a I6 under the hood. 4463F2EA-6801-4257-8873-352ECE83D5C9.jpeg C175120A-FE11-4355-B9B5-FD8CACF6FDBA.jpeg

4. Looks like a great project. Welcome aboard and keep us posted on the progress.:)

5. The GM Guy

The GM Guy
    from Wyoming

Hi Maximus, I am also from Wyoming. I’ve seen that 36 on Craigslist. I’m glad you are going to hold onto it.☺️

6. RodimusMaximus

RodimusMaximus

My wife and I both had surgery in the last few months so I was tempted to sell it off to pay off medical bills but my wife overruled me on getting rid of it. Recently had a guy even offer me $500 more than my asking price but she still said no.

7. The GM Guy

The GM Guy
    from Wyoming

That’s a good woman right there