Register now to get rid of these ads!

Howdy from the land downunder ,Brisbane Australia

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by rikirix57, Apr 24, 2013.

1. rikirix57

rikirix57

Hey fellas , I been hearing about ewes guys for quite awhile so when a thread popped up in my google search for 57 Fairlane discussion , i jumped right in !!
    Thanks to my dear old dad (dec) Ford oil and fumes have always been going around my brain , he was a truckie who always had V8 ford trucks and cars , my 17birthday gift was a 56 ford v8 sedan , but before that i owned a 34 chopd-n-chnld hot rod pick up with a Y block , followed by a 34 chevy roadster (stocker 6 OHV with lowering blocks !! LOL , to rod it ! ) and in 73 I bought a 39 Ford deluxe Aussie Coupe-sedan known over here as a SLOPER which i sold in 2002 , almost made it to 30yrs ownership !!,currently the shed has a 56 Fairlane victoria , 57 Fairlane victoria , 59 Fairlane Galaxie sunliner , and a little baby 66 mustang convertible , so ill take a poke around and talk to "ewes all" later , cheers rikirix57 (Rick)

2. Ester Eddie

Ester Eddie
    from Alaska

Welcome from Alaska ..I'd love to see some pics of all those Fords in your shed..

3. Welcome Rick from a little bit south of you,..nice stable you have got going there!

4. Badrodder

Badrodder

Welcome from up Noosa way

Register now to get rid of these ads!

5. HOTFR8

HOTFR8

Can I say a sheepish welcome from another Aussie ( You called us ewes).

6. rikirix57

rikirix57

is that Milner in there ??!!! AND straight outa "CARS" !!!

7. fat141

fat141

Welcome old mate, I too am just a little south of you. Careful when referring to "ewes", there are a number of Kiwis on here. Maybe the word you were after is "youse", a good old slang term.Your collection sounds great, any pics please?
    Cheers
    Rod

8. rikirix57

rikirix57

haha , point taken but no intention of "insult" , i have loaded photos of cars past and present on my profile , i think u should be able to see them ? cheers RK57......."luv youze all "....was in Geoff Fenich said that on national tele and got a spray from every tv station.. ???

9. EliteS&C

EliteS&C

Welcome from the center of the U.S. - Kansas City, KS! It looks like you've had & still have some great vehicles over the years!

10. welcome from minnesota
    i was in Brisbane long ago about 13 year ago was a OK place to visit
    liked the noon music in the center of the city

Last edited: Apr 27, 2013