Register now to get rid of these ads!
  1. My name is Paul and I've been a car addict for quite a while. My dad used to run dirt tracks when I was a kid so I've been rummaging in cars and junk yards for 40 years. I currently own (3) 1963 1/2 Galaxies that are still under construction and (1) 1962 Galaxie cruiser that has 100,997 original miles and a 292 Y block.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2008
  2. CNC-Dude

CNC-Dude

Hey Paul,welcome to the HAMB!

3. rayford

rayford
    from calhoun ga

welcome Paul from ga

4. .... thank you gentlemen, I will be posting pics soon of my cars and my buddies cars that I put together and maintain .

5. hrm2k

hrm2k
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Welcome from Parkville ( Bel Air road and the beltway )...what part of the state are you from?

6. I'm in Odenton Maryland. I was at the Mobtown Greaseball last Saturday and had a blast, even got a "Top 20" trophy with my ole beater in the picture.

7. Hey Paulie, I saw your 62 at the Greaseball. Love the hard wall slicks. I had a 62 I drove in high school back in 72. Welcome.

8. thanks OL 55, I had a blast at the show. I'm a little leary of driving in the rain with them though.

9. Royalshifter

Royalshifter
    from California

Hi my name is Skip.....I am a HotRodAholic.

10. rc.grimes

rc.grimes
    from Edmond, OK

Another welcome from MD. You going to the Showdown Drags?

11. Engine-Ear

Engine-Ear
    Alliance Vendor

hey, Paul!

Welcome!

12. ....no, I would like to but I'm going to Englishtown for the Shakedown at Etown