Register now to get rid of these ads!

How to vote for the Tech month smack down

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Crusty Nut, Jan 19, 2009.

1. Crusty Nut

Crusty Nut

Dammit just vote already! 61 great tech articles were submitted and so far only 441 of nearly 65,000 have voted!
    To vote, click on the thread that is stickied to the top of the page. You will find it just under the "introduce yourself" part. Find the tech you like best and vote for one. It is really easy and is really lame if you don't do it.

2. Crusty Nut

Crusty Nut

3. Crusty Nut

Crusty Nut

4. brady1929

brady1929

i did, i did!

5. ProEnfo

ProEnfo
    from Motown

6. Crusty Nut

Crusty Nut

7. banjorear

banjorear

Love the idea and cash is always great!

Not to the one to bring poopy pants to the party, but is there an easier way we can one vote with that many choices listed?

Are they archived in one thread so at least we can scroll through them to check them out?

8. BISHOP

BISHOP

They are all in the smackdown thread, right below the vote now button. Ive read all of them, trying to decide my vote. Im not sure who to vote for.
    I keep thinking, do I vote for the one Im most likely to use, best put together (as far as pics and info), or the one that put in the most effort. Its hard to decide.
    How should one decide who to vote for, there are so many good ones.

9. banjorear

banjorear

Oops, once again my ADD gets the best on me and I didn't scan down far enough to see the links. Thanks, I'm a douche.