Register now to get rid of these ads!

How To Find Your Posts & Threads

Discussion in 'Tutorials' started by Ryan, May 14, 2014.

1. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

A lot of people have been asking me how to find their content, so I thought I would do a quick tutorial. There are actually a few different ways to find your threads and posts. The first way is to simply hover your mouse over the profile icon and then click on "your content." Check it out:

01.jpg

That will take you to a page that lists ALL of your latest content... And by content, I mean EVERYTHING (Threads created, replies posted, likes, etc...) you have contributed to the forum.

Another way you can do it is to again hover over the profile icon and then click, "Your Profile Page." Like this:

02.jpg
    That will take you to your profile page where you can then click on the "Information" tab. From there, you can click on either "find all content" (which again shows everything you have contributed) or you can click on "find all threads" (which shows only the threads you have created). Check it out:

03.jpg

And finally, from the above screen you can also click on the "Postings" tab which will also bring up all your recent activity.

Hope that helps...

hotrodladycrusr likes this.
  2. I had a quick play with that on the pc before but all of my posts were jumbled up (not in any kind of order). I'm on my galaxy at the moment (missus is on the pc) I may need to have a bit more of a play.

sent via classroom note. pass it on

3. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

That's because we were reindexing all the posts and threads... Should be good now.

4. plan9

plan9

Perhaps I am doing something incorrectly but I cant seem to find any of my classified ads. Are these posts excluded from our content?

5. plan9

plan9

6. rockable

rockable
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Is there a way to display the content by threads instead of every individual post?

7. bobjob55

bobjob55

And I thought that my mind was starting to go ... when things don't go right ,,, at my age ,,, (only 60) ,, I'm not going to tell my family that I'm loopy .....

drive em like ya stole em

8. I couldn't find my classified ads to bump .
    ?

9. No, really I could find My classified ads thru this method or a specific search for them either.

10. Try this;

your threads.jpg

rockable likes this.
  11. rockable

rockable
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

12. Yep, tried it and my ads are gone.
    Is there an automatic expiration drop off feature ?

13. Looks like your ads were from before the changeover...if so, yes; they're gone.

14. Thanks for ending my goose chase,
    But shit !!!!

15. They were all ditched so the new search by state feature could be added.

16. koolbeans

koolbeans

Ryan, keep up the great site
    But, at Amy given time site notification ,
    /Messages, says I have 20, 25, 30...what ever. Never have found the first one what give
    Fo damn sure I'ma not that popular.

Sent from my XT1710-02 using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

17. ..............Don't know who Amy iso_O:D, but did you get back to Cob? He responded to your question regarding all of your notifications.

OLSKOOL57 likes this.
  18. koolbeans

koolbeans

No. No find Cob.

19. .......He responded to your inquiry about the 23 messages this morning in the Questions and Suggestions section.

OLSKOOL57 likes this.
  20. NOT in this, the tutorials.

OLSKOOL57 likes this.
  21. koolbeans

koolbeans

Thanks. I go that direction.