Register now to get rid of these ads!

How to find a member...

Discussion in 'Tutorials' started by Ryan, May 14, 2014.

1. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

Finding a member is easy. First, click TWICE on the member icon that looks like this:

members1.jpg

Then, look at the right hand sidebar. Enter the username in the search field and find your member.
    member2.jpg

2. Atwater Mike

Atwater Mike

Thanks, Ryan...
    Should have known that...'Click twice'. (Just not on the nitrous button...)

3. This just isn't working for me, and granted it could just be me. I met a fellow at the Jalopy Showdown Sat., we chatted for about 45 minutes about his Model A and he said he was on here as 60Sunliner (I'm only assuming that Sunliner is capitalized and there isn't an apostrophe before (60). I promised to stay in touch with him by way of the HAMB but for the life of me I can't find him on here like I could find folks before. I only get a list of people who are currently logged on. What am I doing wrong? This fellow is in Johnstown, Pa. if that helps at all. Many thanks.......................Don.

4. 40StudeDude

40StudeDude

Doesn't work for me either...

R-

5. lostmind

lostmind

Works for me , but confusing. Click twice on the three headed icon. look to the right
    where YOUR avatar shows up. Just below is blank box to type in the name of who you are looking for. When you click on it you get their page.

60 Sunliner doesn't show , but other members come up.

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  6. Thanks. It was just me after all (no surprise there). I was searching for 60Sunliner when I just should have been looking for sunliner. Thanks guys.

7. rockable

rockable
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Doesn't work on ipad. However, if you click on notable members and scroll to the bottom of the page, there is a search box for members.