Register now to get rid of these ads!

How to drive 8 miles in 1 hour and 12 minutes....

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Jasonic, Feb 7, 2004.

1. Jasonic

Jasonic

Start off at 8:29am in Kustom55's Pontiac from my house - arrive at the shop at 9:41am. First stop, coffee, second stop, exhaust filling up interior, third stop, fuel filter clogged, no gas to carb, fourth stop, get new fuel filter. During fourth stop, have fire extinguisher go off in front seat all over driver and passenger. Laugh said asses off in the parking lot of auto parts store. Sixth stop, final destination. Who says you can't have fun that early on a Saturday morning.

2. mtflat

mtflat

When we're little we watch Saturday morning cartoons. When we grow up? we ARE Saturday morning cartoons! Been there done that..........and enjoyed it.

3. buzzard

buzzard
    Alliance Member

Sounds like ya'll better leave now if you wanna catch the show at the Continental tonight! [​IMG]

4. Faded Love Garage

Faded Love Garage

Sounds like a good way to start the morning.

5. fatluckys

fatluckys

What a bunch of clowns... I started my Saturday by setting my garbage can on fire with a stray spark from my welder. It was full of old horsehair & cotton that I just stripped off an old seat. That stuff went up quick!! And trying to put it out made a ton of smoke. I could have used you guys over here with that fire extinguisher- but I guess the whole place woulda burned down by the time you got here. [​IMG]

6. Fastsporty

Fastsporty

At first I thought you were going to bitch about LA traffic. [​IMG] A buddy of mine once borrowed his bosses new suburban to get some stuff at the home improvment center, long story short 2x4 meets fire extinguisher = huge friking mess.

7. Evilfordcoupe™

Evilfordcoupe™

[ QUOTE ]
    What a bunch of clowns... I started my Saturday by setting my garbage can on fire with a stray spark from my welder. It was full of old horsehair & cotton that I just stripped off an old seat. That stuff went up quick!! And trying to put it out made a ton of smoke. I could have used you guys over here with that fire extinguisher- but I guess the whole place woulda burned down by the time you got here. [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey Sean,

I could have used that trash burning for heat at the shop this morning.

-Jason

8. shit i thought you were gonna say something about california traffic also

9. no rants about the Cali traffic...although I did just get away from all that crap. 2 1/2 hours to go 30 miles every morning to work.

Well, as the day would have it, we worked on my "non functionable" tailights until almost 8:00. after trying to figure out why the brakes would work when they wanted to and not when they were supposed to, we threw in the towl and gave up until today. So, a long smokey, exhausting, day and didnt even get a chance to go to the show. Feel bad but Roundup is not too far away.