Register now to get rid of these ads!

How to delete clasified ad?

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by IrishHills, Sep 3, 2018.

1. I see no place to do it?

2. sawbuck

sawbuck
    from 06492 ct

just post sold

3. Or send a conversation to one of the moderators and they can delete it. HRP

4. macaroni1942

macaroni1942

is there a limit on the number of times you can re list an ad? maybe there should be, say 25 times? with all the reposting, a new ad is on page 4 in less than a day? I mean the ads work and its a great way to get the word out. but way too much repetition. any thoughts on putting in a method to delete sold ads, for us computer challenged guys? it would save a lot of time and be more user friendly. thanks for listening, macaroni...

5. There is no limitations as to how many times you can bump a ad.

In the past it was possible to delete ones ad's, but if a problem occurred between two party's there was no way to see where the problem started and at one time you could reply to ad's and that also bumped the ad to the top.

Ryan has developed a excellent classifieds and it is free to everyone and many of us have taken advantage of the service without any problems, but they do arise from time to time.

I have seen the same car & parts advertise for months but the OP can only bump it after 3 days, in the past some guys were bumping it every few hours and Ryan stopped that.

I am thankful the classifieds are a feature. HRP

Last edited: Oct 5, 2018
    lothiandon1940 likes this.