Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods How the hell is everyone?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by grits, Aug 29, 2014.

1. Yep, I know, I haven't been 'round in a while. I've had a lot going on for the last several years, some good, some not so good. I've been practicing building hot rods, hope some day to get good at it.
    I know I should probably talk to the Boss on here before I post much more, but I was thinking about re-posting my build thread on the coupe and some of the others that I started. I think the titles are still up but a lot or all the pictures are gone. Is it even possible to go back a add those pictures back?.
    Like said, I need to talk to Ryan I guess.
    Later guys
    Grits ad3994af-38ad-6e05.jpg

kidcampbell71 and hrm2k like this.
  2. loudbang

loudbang

Must be the moon phase or something as I saw a photo that looked like your car in one of the threads about car shows yesterday and wondered what you were up to and whamo here you are today. The last thing I remembered is your leaving the HAMB and going on facebook for more security or something.

Your old posts had some great info on builds and would be worth the effort to get them back.

grits likes this.
  3. If my old memory is working,I recall your name as Gary. right?,,,dont worry,the HAMB has gone thru some big changes and many of the old posters are not using the site as in days of old..Welcome back.. I wish some of the old ones would also return.

grits likes this.
  4. Since the new update a lot of photos are missing,seems we all have experienced it with past post. HRP

5. theHIGHLANDER

theHIGHLANDER
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

6. You can repost pics using the edit function. I lost heaps of posted pics, too many to go back and re-post. JW

7. 3wLarry

3wLarry
    Member Emeritus
    from Owasso, Ok

you've been gone?

:D

kidcampbell71, grits, hrm2k and 2 others like this.
  8. 40fordtudor

40fordtudor

Damn, Grits---I had my suit pressed. Seriously, welcome back. Marty

grits likes this.
  9. Waiting to see what ya do with Tommy's A Gary. Sorry I missed ya in Austin!

grits likes this.
  10. belair

belair

I am the hell fine. Glad you're back.

grits likes this.
  11. I am sweatin my butt off in Florida right now.Down for the wifes 35th class get together.Cant wait to get back to cooler east T.N. Bruce.

12. pwschuh

pwschuh
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Just update your picture links and bump the threads.. No need to recreate them.

Welcome back.

13. need louvers ?

need louvers ?

14. Howdy again!

15. Yes Larry, I know you missed me, Hahaha

kidcampbell71 likes this.
  16. slack

slack

Good! and gettin better all the time. Thanks for askin. I'm a FNG and would appreciate the reposting of the pics being as how I haven't seen em. Lookin forward to it.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2014
  17. Welcome back! Man, if it's not asking too much I would love it if you could re-post the pics in your build thread as well as some pics of whatever else you've been up to.