Register now to get rid of these ads!

How Much in Todays Economy? 32 PB Conv

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 34FordConv, Oct 29, 2008.

1. 34FordConv

34FordConv

OK ... I have this 32 PB Convertible Coupe Cowl section with the windshield trim mouldings, steering wheel, steering box etc.
    The cowl does need work on the lower sections but nothing that can't be fixed.
    I'm looking to help fund another project and something has to go, so after looking through my stash I'm thinking about this item. I know they are kinda rare but I'm looking for an idea of what it may be valued at in todays economic conditions.
    Thanks for your input

Attached Files:

2. lowsquire

lowsquire
    from Austin, TX

is it chev? pontiac? dodge bros?

If it was a Ford B400 cowl would be worth some thousands, but it aint, might be worth 500 to the right guy? hard guy to find though :)

3. PB is Plymouth,,HRP

4. CJ Steak

CJ Steak
    from Texas

I'm not an expert on that cowl piece, but what it's worth to me is no more than about 300 bucks. If it's something incredibly rare, it's still worth 300 bucks to me lol. It's hard for me to put a price on stuff like that, because there's stuff like that just sitting out on ranches and farms around me that I can get for free to very little $. To me it's just another rusty cowl section. :)

Good luck selling it and I hope you get whatever it is you want for it.