Register now to get rid of these ads!

how many of your jobs are not car related???

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by chopt55bc, Jan 16, 2009.

1. CruiseOrDie

CruiseOrDie
    from Cincy, OH

I'm a repair technician for one of the largest realty lockbox companies out there. Not a bad gig, and I get to work my friends day in and day out. Couldn't ask for more.

I just came off selling cars a few months ago. That was terrible.

2. travisfromkansas

travisfromkansas

10 years as an AutoCAD operator for a millwright company, Club DJ off and on for 15 years, and recording engineer for the last 10 years. Also I've been a stagehand and sometimes FOH engineer for 16 years and I've worked over 200 shows. Although one of those 4 gets a notice tomorrow, I'm now 100% debt free and I'm going to cut back my hours so that I can enjoy life more :) (cut back = down to 53 hours a week) hahaha

Last edited: Sep 17, 2009
  3. inkmunky

inkmunky

Full time tattoo artist... haven't found any trades for work yet though but who knows. Pays the bills and buys me parts and that's all i care about.

4. big creep

big creep

im an electrician! and i love what i do! sometime ill rewire a car or two. but i find wiring homes easier!

5. madpole

madpole

i install heat and air in new houses. so i do a lot of work with sheet metal. other than that not very auto related.

6. I am a warehouse manager for our local EMC for 24 years and I am going to be one of our city councilmen in 2010. Jimmy

7. Bitchin55Merc

Bitchin55Merc
    from Dallas, GA

Claims adjuster, been out of work since last July. Missed my first house payment this month. Not looking good.