Register now to get rid of these ads!

How many members are "Car Less?"

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Trichop, Jan 30, 2013.

1. gc427

gc427
    from SoCal

I am without a HAMB friendly car right now but always on the prowl for some kind of cool find.

HRP is right about not having a hot rod can make you lose interest slightly. I find that following this site helps me to keep some interest.:D

2. G'day all, I sold the most complete of my cars after me recent medical issues. The 59 vette is still very incomplete but I now have some things good going for building it. I have the bills caught up, I am working again (although I am typing this in a room in a hotel in Hollywood), I have a choice of engines and a choice of transmissions.

Before the stroke I was spending all extra capital to get Dad's ot truck done and now I can get going on mine. I am a horrible pack rat and have a richmond gear 5 speed and a turbo 475 both done for the car and just need to choose which way to go. Also have multiple engines to choose from both bbc and Sbc but am leaning towards a Sbc.

But, I am car less until next spring when all is buttoned up. I am hoping to skip some of my convention next Saturday and catch the Pomona swap meet.

Ms