Register now to get rid of these ads!

how many massacusetts rodders are here??

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by ol'skool29, May 15, 2006.

1. hiboyroadsterboy

hiboyroadsterboy
    from Mass

Hey FastEddie,where have you been,havent seen u on the hamb for some time now.

2. dontknowslow

dontknowslow

from sudbury mass. moved to california to go to automotive school.
    Go sox.

3. CHOPSHOP

CHOPSHOP
    from Malden,MA

Geez Donnie- shit always gets stolen or damaged when you & Richie (your brother) own/have it. Sounds like you get stuck under that rain cloud.:mad: Send me a PM on what you wanna spend for a 'project' and I may know someone- people come in my shop all the time with stuff to sell.

4. ol'skool29

ol'skool29

wow, this topic is still going?!?!? come on new guys, dont be afraid to admit your a masshole!

hey chop shop, i saw your stand at the world of wheels but i didnt see you. i got one of your magnets on my '69's glove box!

5. swilly572

swilly572

Hello from Woostah. 55 Gassah in progress

Attached Files:

6. CHOPSHOP

CHOPSHOP
    from Malden,MA

At least I know people arent just throwing them away..:D
    I probably was just taking a break - too bad I missed ya- when I have my open house this year you'll need to come by- at least to get another magnet.

swillys572- nice looking ride you got going there....

7. cball

cball

I am new to the site, from the Billerica, MA. I am in the process of building a 29 Model A Roadster Pick-up, fenderless, channeled with a 401 nailhead. I also have a 56 Cadillac 2dr Hardtop.

8. Welcome to the HAMB!What is the name of your shop?

9. Will the 55 be done for any shows this year?

10. Are you moving back?Blacktopbutcher moved to San Ramon and now works for Gambino.I don't think he'll ever come back.

11. CHOPSHOP

CHOPSHOP
    from Malden,MA

CBall -you should swing on by sometime- Im only in Woburn...

12. cball

cball

Thanks, I appreciate it, The shop name is Millworks Hotrod, my website is under construction millworkshotod.com, there is a marker page, check back soon you should start to see shop pics and build pics, I am just starting up. My shop is in the Old Faulkner mills in Billerica. If you are interested in the work email me at [email protected].

13. cball

cball

I would like to, I actually work a day job in Woburn, off of mishawaum. What are the shop hours? I can try to come by on my lunch or after I get out. I would be interested in checking out the shop and some of your work. Where are you located? My email is [email protected].

14. i grew up in dorchester lived in braintree now in brockton i work in abington

15. hiboyroadsterboy

hiboyroadsterboy
    from Mass

John Jolliemore,welcome to the Hamb,great to see u here.

16. THX_138

THX_138

Ashburnham, Ma.

17. pompadour

pompadour

I live in bridgewater i am in the process of gathering parts to build a model a...its going to be a while before anything is built but i am learing as much as i can now...i used to work at a shop that did alot of hotrods but i have moved on since...i wished i had stayed but oh well things happen

18. ol'skool29

ol'skool29

wow,we should all meet up and tear up the streets! and for those of you that have multiple cars, let the carless ones in this thread cruise em for the day! haha

19. swilly572

swilly572

trying for sept. 30 epping's chevy fest

20. d_ciobotaru

d_ciobotaru
    from ri

try pawtucket, north providence ( in rhode island) as soon as you pass the ma border prices drop 30 or 40 grand on houses. pretty much stick with private schools too, 3 to 4 large a year. i work in boston and live in Pawtucket it takes me 45 min to get to work in west roxbury. also theres a commuter rail about a mile and a half from my house with a straight shot into the city, but forget new england everything here is wicked expensive i was born here so im stuck.

21. CHOPSHOP

CHOPSHOP
    from Malden,MA

you know - if you get back here again- we would love to meet in person- Dana (the chick) is alwys telling me about peeps she sees on the HAMB coming around this way....

22. im down in fall river. didnt think there were many people from here in my area. guess i was wrong. hello all

23. hiboyroadsterboy

hiboyroadsterboy
    from Mass

Welcome to the Hamb,its always good to see more masshole hambers on here.

24. This is like the Big Dig of HAMB threads.
    It just never ends.
    :p :p :p

Welcome aboard.

25. waynesworld

waynesworld

26. hiboyroadsterboy

hiboyroadsterboy
    from Mass

Hey welcome to the Hamb,I'm right next door in Foxboro.

27. ol'skool29

ol'skool29

mansfield huh? did you go to the swapmeet at the tweeter center last weekend?

28. waynesworld

waynesworld

You betcha!!! ... I even spent some $$$ there! :)

hiboyroadsterboy- Hiyunz neighbor! Will you be going to the cruises at Bickfords on every other Thursdays?

29. hiboyroadsterboy

hiboyroadsterboy
    from Mass

Yes I will,I also go to South easton regional cruise on the other thursdays,like this thursday,I'll be there.

30. does anyone go to the cruise night at sams club in seekonk ma?