Register now to get rid of these ads!

how long should I wait for item i bought from fellow on here

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by rcranger, Apr 7, 2012.

1. rcranger

rcranger
    from ilion ny

paid guy week ago yesterday, after paying havent heard a word since,his emails come off his phone so i know he is getting my emails , havent caught him on here yet, beginning to have a bad feeling about this

2. Roger Walling

Roger Walling

What was the value of the item and how did you pay for it? If you used a check or money order I would think that it would take two or three weeks at least to recieve it.
    Of course he should respond as soon as he recieved it, especially as you asked about it.

3. rcranger

rcranger
    from ilion ny

i used paypal , why i was getting concerned was i ordered a model t spring from a guy off of the fordbarn on wednesday from michigan and it showed up on friday morning, this other guy lives closer than where the spring came from

4. Mopar Jack

Mopar Jack

I would wait another week,it will come,have a little faith...

5. BOBBYA312

BOBBYA312
    BANNED
    from Ala

If you paypal-ed and sent the payment for goods and services, I think you have 30 days to contest the purchase. If you send it as a gift,forget about it. I have had trouble with fraud purchases on craigshitlist 2 times. Both times paypal refunded my money.

6. Give it a couple weeks - was the guy an Alliance Member ???

7. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

no reply is not good - much easier to sell something than get it boxed up and to shipper.
    but, PayPal and Ryan can help you if no reply fairly soon.

8. rcranger

rcranger
    from ilion ny

funny after this post i get a reply,he lost track of time and is shipping it on monday,time will tell if he sends a track# like he said he would