Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods How long is a totally standard 32 Sedan

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Skimmer, Jul 23, 2015.

1. Skimmer

Skimmer

Over the last few months ive asked several questions on here about my potential purchase of a 1932 Ford Sedan , well over the weekend it will finally be mine and in my garage so as i have to make space , nothing like leaving it to the last minute , How long is a 32 sedan with bumpers and whilst im at it how wide including its fenders .....Many thanks for all your help with my questions and it is now going to happen ....

2. swifty

swifty

Having spent sometime in Oxford I'm amazed that you actually have a garage in which to store a car! From what I saw the cars live on the street IF you can find a space to park.
    FYI all 32's are on the same chassis so there overall dimensions are the same. I'll measure my coupe when I'm in the shed later and let you know.

3. Is it a European Deuce or a US Deuce,,there is a difference. HRP

4. 2racer

2racer

5. swifty

swifty

2racer he'll need the overall width, fender to fender as English garages are pretty small.

6. Skimmer

Skimmer

Its an American Deuce (the real deal hahahaa) , yea Oxford is a very expensive place to live house/garage/land wise especially at the moment as the government has allowed more house building developement due to a homes shortage and getting anywhere to park anything off street in expensive .......Ive even tried to google for the dimensions but nothing comes up so hopefully you guys will come to my rescue , sunday is collection day ...

7. I'll try to get the boss lady to hold the dumb end of the tape measure when she gets home and we will measure my Deuce. HRP

8. 162" from bumper to bumper, 62 " edge of fender to edge of fender.

Yours could be longer if it has a spare,,I have sedan delivery bumper irons on the rear of my sedan and they are shorter. HRP

9. 3wLarry

3wLarry
    Member Emeritus
    from Owasso, Ok

better plan on a 16'x8' garage so you can get in and out of the car

kidcampbell71 likes this.
  10. Skimmer

Skimmer

Excellent HRP many thanks ........
    Thanks again for all the reply lads there much appreciated