Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest How is that even possible? Dynamat Donut.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Evel, Mar 4, 2012.

1. kingy

kingy

well said

2. Model T1

Model T1

How can I top all of these comments? The dude actually came on here and defended himself, calling himself the worlds best drifter or donut maker. He said it and said he was formerly a poor slob like me who is now rich and able to build a fancy funny looking non traditional roadster thingie. Like I even believe he built it himself!!!
    He also said someone told him to burn some rubber.
    He and whoever told him should be fined and tossed in jail for endangering those tent people. Also only a fool would believe others wouldn't be taking videos or photos. As another not being there, I have to only guess the chances of great danger to others.
    This is one of the most famous old car museums in the world. What if it were closed down or at least car events never allowed to be there again? What a tragic loss because of a wise ass who thinks he's the worlds best. He ain't seen me or you doin donuts or drifting yet so how can he say he's the best?
    Let me put this another way......... What if this was some punk 18 year old kid with his pants down his ass driving a rice burner? What would they have done to him?
    I agree this is a great topic and I've seen Ryan post more here than many places. Even he thinks it is cool that we are having fun with this topic. But it wasn't right.

3. slammed

slammed

^^^^^What if-what-if-what-if........^^^^

4. D.SCOTT

D.SCOTT

Hmmmmm.....can't decide if this is like the Janet Jackson wardrobe malfunction, or when Marv Albert got caught wearin womens clothes.....

5. Model T1

Model T1

Neither of those times was hazardous to anyone's health. Altho I did suffer hardening of the arteries when J. Jackson's boobie popped out.

6. 60galaxieJJ

60galaxieJJ

That's one crazy badass ride

7. droptop 63

droptop 63
    from Texas

Very cool. Sounds like someone had plenty of alcohol/tequila and a very quick dare by one of his buddies.

8. Blackie

Blackie

Haha! That's funny shit. I was at the Petersen when this all went down and I walked out there hoping it was Bob...

Sent from a pay phone