Register now to get rid of these ads!

How is everyone's car projects coming along?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 30FordNerd, Oct 10, 2012.

1. msalamanca

msalamanca

If mine was a horse I would shoot it.

Having major issues with the rear 1/4.

2. enfieldjoe

enfieldjoe
    from Eustis, FL

My 50 Merc project met a major milestone: all body work is complete and body is in epoxy primer!!

Attached Files:

3. aldixie

aldixie

Got the bed mounted on the 40 Ford, bolted up the only rear fender I had on the passenger side. Cursed that I didn't have the drivers side rear and then Sunday night found one on the auction site a steel original the same price as a fiberglass one. Now just waiting for it to arrive. That will finish the body on the truck. Then I just have to get it running.

4. Donzie

Donzie

Actually progress is being made to the T-Bird. Getting the mechanicals finished up before starting on body and paint. There's a top secret mod we're planning, but we need to get some other things finished first.

5. 1959Nomad

1959Nomad

that is a major milestone, congratulations, looking good

6. UNSHINED 2

UNSHINED 2

Dead stop.....I cant believe moving and organizing 10 yrs of accumulated parts would take so long!!

7. Chickenlegs

Chickenlegs

I still have staring contest between me and my Hup. I do get alot of beer drinking done though. Wheres my motivation?

8. outlaw256

outlaw256

after finishing my wife ot67 impala last month i now have time for something else, but what? ive got a glass 41 willys in the shop, to build. a old harley chpped trike , ot 68 mustang to finish, my 62 galaxie dd to paint, a 47 ford f3 to build. hell i dont know what tdo so i just aint gonna do anything for awhile..lol

9. don daddyo

don daddyo

I got to clean my space first , it's a mess but winter is for working inside...

10. Boyd Who

Boyd Who

Mine's come to a complete halt while we deal with my wife's health issues. I've pretty much lost all interest in working on it right now.

11. 1970malibu

1970malibu
    from Minnesota

With winter coming and no heat in the garage, I see no beginning or end in the near future! My poor Henry. :(

12. Jen......

Jen......

mine is waiting for more parts and for me to finish this roof on the house. basicly all i have is a tarp to cover my home this has become a nightmare since there is only two of here to fix it

Jen

13. Just finished the shop and back to work on the race car, the wife started a restoration project on a 28 Studebaker. Life is good.

14. gsport

gsport

i'm now in the middle of doing a new wire harness in mine..

15. voodoo1

voodoo1

I just walked out to garage. It's still there.... Mike

16. Munster Motors

Munster Motors

well motor and trans is all fresh and ready to go in the 56 plymouth

got some different wheels for the 27 Model T and some other small parts

the 46 dodge truck is coming along got it fired up and got a new coil, fuel pump, plugs put in still need to rebuild carb and buy a new battery 6 volt still for now..

the 49 chebby still sits while i accumalate more parts for it seems like it was the easiest to find custom parts for...lol

my other two door 56 plymouth just sits waiting in line patiently at a budy's house.

Attached Files:

17. Cleaning and organizing the shop - after four years in our new house, I'm finally able to spend some time and money on things for *me*... looking forward to getting started on my roadster after New Years.

18. Got the new hand brake cables sorted on my 26 rpu and starting to triangulate the rear radius rods today and will start the exhaust system soon.not as much progress as i had hoped for. JW[​IMG]

19. dad-bud

dad-bud

Don't ask - spending waaaaaaaaay too much time on the HAMB
    Bummer

20. 51 mercules

51 mercules

Too slow! I got a running hemi for my merc and I have a trans that needs rebuilt.

21. Jimbacca

Jimbacca

Slow on the Studebaker. Soon to be heading backwards when we pull the body off the frame to go through it all.

22. Rob68

Rob68

Mine is sitting under tarps staying dry for the wet Portland winter. Waiting on a float for the 1904. Hope to have it as my butt ugly (for the time being) daily driver by spring.

23. A Boner

A Boner

Bill's is almost done.....Jim's is stalled out.....Bob sold his....Larry just chopped the top on his....and I sold mine, and bought a finished 1923 Buick.

24. The37Kid

The37Kid

Still there, look close there are Lyndwood rail parts on the table along with parts of the '30 Roadster body. Bob

Attached Files:

25. pincher

pincher
    from Saginaw

Slow and steady on the 27 T coupe, frame done,body almost done have to fit the trunk lid,lots of small stuff to do. Hope to get the body painted by Dec.>>>>>>>>PINCHER