Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects How I learned to love the A Bomb.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by chopped51, Apr 7, 2017.

1. I really enjoyed reading build threads. There is so much talent out there, very humbling indeed. It is amazing what some of you guys are turning out in the conditions that you have to work in. Anyway, I put together a 20-minute slideshow from over 2000 pictures down to about 200. And you can just click the link sit back and watch it. I don't pretend that I'm very good at what I do or that it's entertaining, but maybe somebody will get something out of it. It's my first ever built from scratch hot rod. I'm more of a custom guy. Anyway that's it, sit back and enjoy, or not.

Stogy, clunker, D type and 7 others like this.
  2. I kinda fast forwarded and I have to admit you have built a extreamly nice hot rod,I plan on watching this from start to finish when I get home. HRP

3. Kiwi 4d

Kiwi 4d
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Cool build. This video of stills and in motion is sure going to help a lot of guys out when they are scratching their head , "how do I make that work?"
    Thanks for sharing.

4. wicarnut

wicarnut

Very KOOL ! NICE Work ! ATTABOY !!! Thanks for sharing.

5. Joatha

Joatha

I really enjoyed that.

6. That was a Great build and some really good music! Thank you for sharing Hobo Jim

7. AVater

AVater
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    1. Connecticut HAMB'ers

Nice work & congrats on the piston trophy! Love the color

8. very cool.
    Stanley Kubrick would approve.

kidcampbell71 likes this.
  9. Very classy hot rod, really nice work. I haven't listened to Big Sandy in a long time, enjoyed that too.

10. Thanks for the kind words. Much appreciated. It was a two-year journey, I sure learned a lot. I think it'll be a long time before I ever do another one. But for now, I'm driving the hell out of it.

kidcampbell71 and Dino 64 like this.
  11. Dino 64

Dino 64
    from Virginia

Lots of fun, thanks. Instant gratification, just sit back and enjoy the ride.

12. Nice! I love build pictures, you've built a pretty cool model A. Lots of neat details.

13. Hotrodmyk

Hotrodmyk
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    1. Northwest HAMBers

Cool vid, very cool car!

14. Fitnessguy

Fitnessguy

Great job chopped. Like the pinstriping and all the little touches. Representing the BC hot rodders!

Sent from my iPhone using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

15. I think your going to out do me be the way yours is shaping up. .....

16. bchctybob

bchctybob

What a great presentation, I really enjoyed that. The car came out great!

17. rgdavid

rgdavid

Excelent build, really enjoyed the video pictures, very nice detailling work.
    What is the guitar music when you start the moter in the frame ?

18. Thanks for the compliments. As for the guitar music, damned if I'm gonna watch that horrible video to refresh my memory. Just kidding. If I'm not mistaken it's Big Sandy, out of California. With using Youtube it's hard to find royalty free music that they will accept. Most of the stuff gets the audio delete it out of it.

19. AHotRod

AHotRod

What a beautiful Hot Rod Coupe !
    The color combination and style is spot-on.
    Job well done.