Register now to get rid of these ads!

How freakin' hot is my wife? (Girl & tool pics)...

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by JK, Jun 4, 2007.

1. Elrod

Elrod

Hahaha! Awesome!

I too am in the lucky club. My girlfriend helped me change the brakes on my 2002 Altima, and found it to be so easy, she did her own brake job on her Honda. She's already talking about doing a timing belt on her Honda as well. I'm not sure if I want the headache of tearing apart that much car that has to be on the road for work again on Monday!

She's helped me weld my frame, time my Model As, change tires on rims, install A/C units, fix blown head gaskets, rewire an entire car, chop a top and got as excited as I did when I fired off the flathead the first time.

Ain't life great when you've got a woman who shares your same interests?

Attached Files:

2. Hey ElRod, Tammy said she likes a little competition. Do I see a wife/GF build-off in the future.

3. Elrod

Elrod

This is what's she's got in her garage at the moment making for a pretty good start!! Revhead and I just dropped off a running flattie a couple weeks ago, too. :D

[​IMG]

4. Some guy's have all the luck, you better keep that one bro' not many are even near that cool, I envie you in one hand and love the wife I got in the other. Congrats, Rags

5. sledish

sledish

6. redlinetoys

redlinetoys
    from Midwest

Tool cool. Bare toes, tattoo, two bottles of beer and a smirk on her face.

7. fef100

fef100

Tammy, you are totally cool. JK, you are totally lucky. I am totally jealous.

8. Canada?

Rock on!

9. For the record, neither her nor I are Canadian. We're Okies from stem to stern (although I still feel like I'm a transplanted Texan). She was in Toronto last week and picked up that shirt. And yes, there are panties being shown in a few shots.

10. 41 mopar

41 mopar

Hey next time your up in the Northeast part of the state, look me up. I need some brake work done on the 41. Next in Line.

11. Skimmer

Skimmer

Cars n woman have always been my downfall........................Never had a woman that can work on a car..