Register now to get rid of these ads!

How easy is it to find parts for 1958 Chevys?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by chstitans42, Mar 1, 2013.

1. chstitans42

chstitans42

2. flynbrian48

flynbrian48

That's a nice looking car, I've always sort of like 4 door hardtops. I wonder if I'm the only one wondering why a simple research when contemplating a project isn't step one? How hard is to find parts and get a '58 Chevy running? It's sort like asking how long a string is...

Brian

3. Tnomoldw

Tnomoldw

:)Yes it's like walking up and down the main street in town,3 times and nobody came up an offer parts for a 58 Chevy.:rolleyes: Anyway what's the plan for Thursday?. :eek: Bill aka Tnomoldw

4. chstitans42

chstitans42

What I was really looking for was availability of parts. I once looked at a 1959 lincoln, and parts were scarce. Part of the reason why I bought this one was because I now know I can get what I need for it. Remember my background is in c3 Corvettes, where you can get every single littel piece reproduced!

Thursday is when I bring it home, I think Friday or Saturday is when we try to bring the old girl back to life!