Register now to get rid of these ads!

Features How do you insure multiple clunkers?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by sgtlethargic, Sep 24, 2020.

1. seb fontana

seb fontana
    from ct

Check with Condon&Skully.

2. I insure 3 OT daily drivers with just liability, all 3 are paid for I also have 2 hot rods that are well insured with AMPAC and like Jim said if insurance is too much liquidating a few from the heard would be the logical alternative.

Just a heads up, AMPAC offers builders insurance which is very affordable to help out if you were to have a fire and loss your car while it is under construction. HRP

3. I'm the opposite of some here, girls semi daily is 13 yrs old and has liability only, the rest have full coverage. I can't risk going to some of the places I go and not have theft (or vandalism) coverage, my cars are about as close as you can come to a daily (vanpool for work, but that will change). 1 car has Haggerty as it is in my moms garage and gets used the least.

4. drtrcrV-8

drtrcrV-8

As "rivguy" noted above :CHECK WITH YOUR STATE DMV TO DETERMINE YOUR INSURANCE REQUIREMENTS!! In CA no insurance cancels your registration & requires a "special fee" to reinstate it, even though you now have insurance. If your "hulks" aren't operational(or you just want to store them until you're ready to work on/ drive them) there's "NON-OPERATIONAL-VEHICLE" status to keep them in your name without yearly registration fees or insurance payments(but you aren't allowed to drive them at all until you pay the current DMV registration fees & show proof of insurance). Suggest checking with your state's DMV for their version of this policy, as I'm only familiar with the CA policy!