Register now to get rid of these ads!

How do I upload pictures?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 1959rod, May 22, 2012.

1. Been trying to up load pictures but can't seem to get it right, can someone help?

2. squirrel

squirrel

3. smarg

smarg

Squirrel has you headed in the right direction.

Your words, not mine. :D

4. Weasel

Weasel

Get a free Photobucket account - www.photobucket.com - and transfer the pictures you wish to post to Photobucket. Make sure you check 15" screen under your download size options. Once in Photobucket just click on the photo you want to include and drag and drop it into your post before you submit it - that's how I do it anyway. You can also drag and drop images direct from the Internet direct into your posts before you submit them - just open the photos in a separate window - click, hold and drag to your post.

5. JeffB2

JeffB2
    from Phoenix,AZ

If you need to resize and you are on XP click on "start" click on Search and put this in "Image resize" and it will find it and you can download it into the computer,store your pictures in "My Pictures" then to post click on advanced then "Browse" when you click on that it takes you to "My Pictures" then just select the ones you want and click on then,click on "upload" and it's done deal.

6. Thanks Brothers...