Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods How About A HAMB Barn Find Thread

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by roddin-shack, Nov 29, 2017.

1. Bubba1955

Bubba1955

I tried smoking a ham...They're hard to keep lit.

2. spiffy1937

spiffy1937
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Florida

Found this in a barn in Sanborn, NY and had to drag it home. Still have some work to do but would like to drive it to Louisville this year.

Attached Files:

3. scrap metal 48

scrap metal 48

Here is another one of my barn finds..**clic pic** 129.JPG 50's show rod 003.JPG

tb33anda3rd likes this.
  4. Deuce Roadsters barn find back in 2005. HRP

[​IMG]

5. Is it my imagination or.... are all (or most) barn finds Fords.:cool::D JW

6. Woodsie

Woodsie

Found this last on the road 1953. Going to give it a full mechanical and stip the green barn paint of it and run it as is.

Attached Files:

7. COCONUTS

COCONUTS

Hey, this is great stuff. But you know, how do you guys find the time to be looking? In most cases, the information about an old car in a barn comes from a friend or a friend of a friend. I would like to know the details of a find and how did you approach the owner to find out if they wanted to sell or not. I have a old school mate, that will ride a bike around the countryside, looking for old stuff (not just cars). He says that you can see more riding a bike than you can from driving a car and you can drink and ride without any issues from the law (?). When he finds something he gets with the owner and it cash transaction on the spot, later he would pick up his findings with his old pick up truck. He once got caught peeking into a barn window with a small flashlight by the owner. His excuse was that he was just taking a leak and he would be on his way. But for the many years that he has done this, no great finds only junk that ends up on his front lawn, by a sign reading, "items for sale".