Register now to get rid of these ads!

Houston HAMB! First Sunday at the Darkhorse!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Brad S., Apr 3, 2009.

1. Brad S.

Brad S.

Welp. Since Lucky Strike is heading to Dallas to watch the races he asked me to throw up a thread about our meet.

It's that time again. No more holidays for a while and Roundup is around the corner. Bring what you have and let's drink a few beers and bullshit!

I missed January due to the Super Bowl and February we were a little busy so let's get back in the swing of things and meet up at the Darkhorse on Washington near Union around 2PM, earlier or later, on Sunday April 5th.

2. BBobb

BBobb

Dude...Quit thinking about the booooozin and get your ass down here to the shop and let's thrash on the 39.Just might talk me out of a couple baskets of some of the best damned crawfish this side of the sabine river

3. Faded Love Garage

Faded Love Garage
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Spring, TX

I am seriously gonna try and make this one!

4. I'm thrashing today to get my A there on Sunday. I have plates and insurance. Need to get the lights wired, springs changed, and some rough body work.

5. aldixie

aldixie

I would have made my first trip in the Chevy if the interior would have been ready today. Upholstery shop has now said Monday. Got the car tagged on YOM plates yesterday and have a nice new registration sticker. Changing it over to carb its now running great.

6. BBobb

BBobb

If any of you guys want to come help thrash on the 39 pu tomorrow let me know.I will supply all the required drinks and the best damned spicey crawfish you have ever ate in your life

7. Brad S.

Brad S.

Guys I won't be making this one either. I've got a major honey do to do before I do anything else.

Bryan, I'm on vacation between Good Friday through Roundup. I can come down a few afternoons that week and help you out if you need another set of hands. All I'm doing to the roadster is cleaning it off and filling it with gas so I'm pretty open for whatever.

8. NotStockPhoto

NotStockPhoto

I will swing by in the van today if Jacy ever gets done here at the hairstylist. Its 2p.m and I have been here since 11a.m lol

9. MeteorMan

MeteorMan

Man John, that's dedication!
    I was doing family stuff all weekend, but managed to go to the cruise night in Pearland Friday and the Niftee 50's on Sat.
    I put a brush in my son's hand today, teaching him the basics of pinstriping (while I'm still learning/practicing myself).

10. Damn, I leave town and everything goes to shit!

11. NotStockPhoto

NotStockPhoto

We should have a pre roundup gtg

12. MeteorMan

MeteorMan

I agree and for once this Sunday looks free for me. Only thing is, it's Easter Sunday (I have to keep reminding myself) so that might have some guys busy with family stuff. I'm in.

13. InDaShop

InDaShop
    from Houston

Usually a good number of us caravan to Austin together......

14. gdiwicker

gdiwicker
    from Houston

Who is going to Austin Friday? When and where is everyone meeting?

15. I plan on leaving Friday. I'm going to be keeping a close eye on weather. I'm not sure what time I will leave. My A has only been on the road since yesterday.