Register now to get rid of these ads!

Houston area swap meet this weekend

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by GTSDave, Mar 15, 2008.

1. GTSDave

GTSDave

Just a heads up,

Just saw a commericial on TV saying their was a swap meet at Traders village this weekend.

I am heading out in a little while. Their web site says it is a Chevy sponcered show. No offiense to the Chevy folks on the Hamb, but I am after mostly Model A and Mopar stuff.

Will post an update when I get back. Here is a link to the web site. Looks like it is today and tomorrow.

http://www.tradersvillage.com/en/houston/event&e=32&t=19th-Annual-Auto-Swap-Meet

-Dave

2. LOWCAB

LOWCAB
    from Houston

I went this afternoon. Looked like there was a number of vendors with A stuff. Going to see if I can get over there tomorrow.

3. GTSDave

GTSDave

Lots of stuff there, but all I bought was some hot wheels for my son, and an engine dolly. Did see some interesting cars there though. Saw some A stuff too, but the vendor at that booth was no where to be found. Not sure if I will go back tomorrow. Took several pictures of cars that were interesting. Lots of chevy stuff, but other stuff too. Like a couple of cool panel wagons, and some coupes. Will post pics later. Looks like the neighbors want to strike up a BBQ this evening and I have some steaks defrosting!

-Dave

4. Unclee scored me some 461 heads, among some other cool stuff.

Register now to get rid of these ads!

5. TP

TP
    from conroe tx

There was a very complete 34 studebaker coupe there. A little pricey for $10,000 and you could read the newspaper through the sides. There was also a 27 Essex body and a 34 pickup body.

6. Lucky Strike

Lucky Strike

I was up there first thing Saturday morning. Lots of cool stuff. Looked at a couple 94s but passed on them. Would have looked good sitting on my shelf ,but I don't need them right now. The 34 Stude coupe was cool.

7. GTSDave

GTSDave

Here are some pics of what I saw Saturday afternoon. There was lots more stuff, but I was chasing my 5 year old around at the same time hehehe.

-Dave

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. aldixie

aldixie

I got a few pieces there. Were some good deals to be had if you had the cash. Anyone know how much the Model A 2 door was? Had lower patch panels and firewall. Was sitting on a boxed original chassis.