Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hotrodz,Holdenz &a Hearse

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by HQ King, Sep 17, 2011.

1. HQ King

HQ King

Now isnt thats what life is all about,you know,cars that freak people out.Well im new here and as life has thrown me a curve ball ive decided to build an Austin a40 gasser!Why?Why not,just to piss people off i guess.Hoping to have it built in six weeks?Nothing like a tight deadline.Am making my own front axle,seats and whatever else i cant afford to buy!Will keep you posted on progress..

2. I love HQ's, and hotrods, but somehow I don't think this forum is for you.....

3. HOTFR8

HOTFR8

Welcome from Castlemaine. Austin Gasser sounds like something different.

4. Grommet

Grommet
    from South GA

Welcome from Ga

Grommet

5. gasserkiwi

gasserkiwi

hey dude
    welcome, rekon you would need a real long truck to put two gassers on...hehe

6. You building a gasser?You're in the right place.Welcome to the HAMB.

7. HQ King

HQ King

Cheers for the hellos.The Austin project stepped up a gear today.Got the front stubs sorted,got the chassis steel and picked up new springs for the front.Im not to flash with the computer,but am giving it a go!!Will try gettin so pix on asap.Cheers all.

8. Just Gadget

Just Gadget

Welcome to the H.A.M.B. from Tennessee, USA!

9. hi welcome to the hamb . i have the old 1955 husky from champion dragway 1970-80s lurking in my garage just waiting to come out and play again soon, hehe.. getting nearly new everything just need time to get it right and still debating to make it a tube front or not . what stubs did you get for your tube ? les h

10. E HANSEN13

E HANSEN13

HOW'Z it from so cal...