Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hotrodder stranded in Lucedale MS...HELP!!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Hans' Rod & Cycle, Dec 10, 2011.

1. A good friend of mine is driving from AR to FL and gernaded the waterpump in his '67 Coupe DeVille...he starts school at MMI on monday, so needs help getting to a Greyhound station in Mobile, Ms......second problem is fixing the wp, if there is anyone that could help with this, he can come back NeXT weekend to collect. There is a local auto repair(closed now) that can probably Get it fixed. Main thing is getting him to a Greyhound station, none go through Lucedale and no taxis.....

His name is Chad and can be reached at 501-339-8410. If you call him, tell him Hans sent you....please keep me poster on here

2. Via the power of the HAMB, I, while sitting in Norway, rounded up a local and is in route now to see if he can help...all within 5 minutes....if anybody Else is in the area feel free to call Chad to make sure all is good.
    Thanks JUDD.

Hans

3. Homemade44

Homemade44

Just talked to Chad and offered to come and get him. He said he has someone closer than me that is on the way to get him and take him to Mobile to the bus station. Told him to call me back if his present arrangement didn't work out.

4. Homemade44

Homemade44

He is in good hands with Judd.

5. You guys rock. I'm heading to bed, its 3am here......

6. gasser john

gasser john

this makes me proud to be a hot rodder and a hoodlum, great job guys, and good luck at MMI.

7. I met Hans at Pistons & Paint. A big guy with a big heart. HAMBtastic!