Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Hotrod Museum / lead work near I-15 exit 191?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by arbs1976, Dec 8, 2019.

1. arbs1976

arbs1976

I recently traveled from Colorado to Cali to pickup a 1959 Mercury station wagon and on the way out we saw a sign for a Hotrod Museum / Lead work near exit 191 on interstate I-15. Does anyone know anything about this? WE looked but only saw the hand painted sign on the interstate.... Just figured I'd ask on here as I'm sure somebody knows... Anyhow I am very happy with my car, and we did get to see the old town of Calico which was kinda cool.

Attached Files:

2. Wow! Looks to be in really nice shape. My dad had one just like it when I was a kid. It had 3 rows, and we kids use to fight over who got to sit in the rear seat. Driving from Maryland to Massachusetts for vacation one year, it used 3 quarts of oil. While up there, dad found the oil breather clogged, cleaned it out, and used less than half a quart on the way back.

Hnstray likes this.
  3. jimmy six

jimmy six
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Great looking Mercury....

Hnstray likes this.
  4. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

only thing that comes up in Cali off I-15 is Randy's Drag Racing Museum, 27560 Lindell Rd, Lake Elsinore - a Hot Rod City Museum is in Las Vegas

5. Gorgeous wagon. Built when stylist ran the boardrooms.

Hnstray likes this.
  6. BJR

BJR

Their cannot be many of those wagons left on the planet. I have never seen one at any of the shows I go to for the last 40 years or so.

Hnstray likes this.
  7. catdad49

catdad49

Man, that's a lot of iron! What is the plan?

8. Never2old

Never2old
    from so cal

“Cali”, that’s in Columbia right?

Sent from my iPhone using H.A.M.B.