Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage HOTROD-A-RAMA: THE RESURRECTION! 2020 Postponed till 2021

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by curbspeed, Aug 10, 2019.

1. Ranchero59 and chryslerfan55 like this.
  2. I will be making t-shirts to sell in our store when we get the website finished. They will have each car and Hotrod-a-rama plus the subtitle on them. That will have to do. This is an old sign frame I found that had crappy advertising on it and I sanded it off . So no more of them. They would cost too much to the buyer if I did make them. I don't have the time but thanks for digging it

3. Dale....I'm gonna make this show a priority even tho I'm like 1700 miles away. Maybe I can grab my brother, Scotty in Medford and have him accompany me. Hope my coupe isn't too rat-roddy with it's primer or too modern with it's radial tires and disc brakes.
    I can't believe I've only been to Pendleton once in the 32 years I lived in The Dalles area.

4. Rocky Your car will be fine. It would be a pleasure to meet both you and your brother since we have bantered back and forth all these year. You just go right ahead and plan on coming out. I'll save you a spot big guy!!!

chryslerfan55 likes this.
  5. Man I wish! Awesome Job! The old school sign writers would be proud.
    Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

6. New sponsor: Duck's Speed and Custom Mooneyes dealer in the NW. Very generous guy Mike Rubideuax Thanks Mike!! 70427750_364569674451062_8579143164546252800_n.jpg

7. 41 GMC K-18

41 GMC K-18
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I shot these shots at the hotrodarama in Tacoma years back, this dodge brothers truck was a real work of art. I hope squeak will bring his 40 ford to the event in Pendelton.
    IMG_2407.JPG IMG_2406.JPG IMG_2404.JPG IMG_2405.JPG

Jet96, Lil'Alb, curbspeed and 3 others like this.
  8. 41 GMC K-18

41 GMC K-18
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

That was a great gathering at the Hotrodarama down in Tacoma.
    IMG_2444.JPG IMG_2429.JPG IMG_2427.JPG

lothiandon1940 and loudbang like this.
  9. shopwizard

shopwizard

Dale,
    Super excited to bring the Hudson back! Most of my best car show memories are from HRAR.

curbspeed likes this.
  10. Going to mark this down. Always looking for traditional style events in the PNW to bring Taboo.

11. uncle buck

uncle buck

BTT for a sure to be great event! The website is supposed to be working January 1st

Sent from my iPhone using H.A.M.B.

lothiandon1940 and chryslerfan55 like this.
  12. hudson48

hudson48

Will this be an annual event,same place and time in 2021?? Can't make it in 2020 but I am thinking of bringing the Hudson back in 2021 and lining up events. NO MUSEUMS this time!!

13. Yes, That is the plan! Bag the KKOA this year and come join us.

14. Fry

Fry
    from SK, Canada

This show looks like it’d be a lot of fun. I’m hoping to do another long road trip this year. Hope it’s in the cards this year for me.

wackdaddy and curbspeed like this.
  15. Hope it is too. We would love to have you Fry!

chryslerfan55 and Fry like this.
  16. hudson48

hudson48

I should be able to fit both in. That was the plan.

17. uncle buck

uncle buck

bump to get the word out

18. Website is up and we have received over a hundred registrations already. Don't miss out! We want great traditional hotrods,customs and vintage race cars there. It's going to be wild! No rat rods allowed!
    www.hotrodarama.us

chryslerfan55 and Countn'Carbs like this.
  19. scottyandme8_18.jpg Dale...I sent a copy of your opening page to my brother, Scotty to try to get him interested in accompanying me to the event. He's had some major medical problems lately but he's asking me about it. Fingers crossed

20. Old-Soul

Old-Soul

Hotel booked.
    Is it weird to be this stoked this early?

curbspeed likes this.
  21. Hope to see you both there. Here is the AD that just was released in Speed and Kulture this month.You must subscribe it's GREAT!) They will have a booth at the Suede Palace during GNRS as well as us promoting Hotrod-a-rama : The Resurrection! Come see both of our booths! stickshiftarm_green2D.jpg

Last edited: Jan 20, 2020
  23. Back to the top !!!!

24. Old-Soul

Old-Soul

I'm just along for the ride and the party this time around but I'll make sure my chauffeur knows the score :D

curbspeed and chryslerfan55 like this.
  25. GNRS was a smashing success. Hugh Tucker and myself gave all we could to promote the show. Long hours and endless talking left my voice hoarse. It was worth it. The exposure was incredible. Lots of interest in the Hotrod-a-rama : The Resurrection! . Will we see you there to witness history in the making?

26. Lytles Garage

Lytles Garage

We were at the first,Might as well make this one !

Chris likes this.
  27. jmikee

jmikee
    from washington

Good for you