Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Hot Rods 'n' Hillbillies 2011

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by gearhead77, Jun 25, 2011.

1. gearhead77

gearhead77

[​IMG]

Hot Rods 'n' Hillbillies 2011
    Saturday July 30, 2011
    noon-6pm
    Mike's Dance Barn, Nashville, Indiana

This show is only a few weeks away and haven't seen any chatter about it yet, so I thought I would start some.

I moved to Connecticut, so I won't be there this year, but I'm still in the club, so I want to spread the word.

It is always a good time in a country setting. Insider tip: Camp overnight Saturday. The hijinks are definitely worth waking up in a strange place Sunday morning.

I'll take any questions I can, but it might be best to check the site: http://graveldraggers.com

Thanks.

2. hotroddonnie

hotroddonnie

YA HOO! Love the name :cool:

3. gearhead77

gearhead77

The name is OK, but the show is awesome.

It is just a few weeks away, and I'm still bummed I won't be there.

4. gearhead77

gearhead77

It looks like my evil twin brewed up something special this year: http://graveldraggers.blogspot.com/2011/07/sssuper-stout.html

He will probably still be wearing the same dirty Venom shirt and scumbag beard, so be sure to bug him for some stout. He is pretty clean about brewing, so you won't have to worry about catching anything from the beer. I do not recommend making out with him though.

[​IMG]

5. gearhead77

gearhead77

THIS SATURDAY

Who's up for some cars and music in the country?