Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Hot rods in Kauai

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by THR1LL3R, Apr 19, 2018.

1. 0678ED57-7B44-4A1C-A1C8-0D9084F53DC5.jpeg I’m in Kauai for a wedding and have a whole day to burn tomorrow. Any hot rods or customs to check out on the island?
    Couldn’t find the owner of this rig to ask..
    Thanks!

2. jnaki

jnaki

Hey T,
    Aren't you in the middle of a horrendous rain and massive flooding in Kauai? Our friends in Hanalei are close to the river that leads out to the ocean. That river brings down everything from the wettest spot in the world. Other rivers on the island lead out to the ocean and have the same effect on the roads and homes. Wherever you are, watch out.

Jnaki
    So, I am sure any hot rodders will not be going through flooded waters and intersections. Besides, it is not just water, but that awful red/brown muddy water.

3. DDDenny

DDDenny
    from oregon

Oh boy, saw that footage on the news, did not look good.
    I've never been to this Island but my wife has been several times with our friends that have a timeshare there, says it's the least commercialized of the islands.
    That usually means it won't get the level of help of the other ones.

chryslerfan55 likes this.
  4. 92F309C9-EC6F-4A20-9E66-487726B0575D.jpeg That’s at the North shore I’m actually in the southern most point Poipu and saw a few hot rods just can’t sget me to catch up to anybody.
    This guy wasn’t afraid of the mud.

5. We are fine, it’s been pretty dry except when we arrived last Sunday.