Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods & Hobbies, open house! Signal Hill, CA.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Trashed & Hammered, Sep 29, 2007.

1. Trashed & Hammered

Trashed & Hammered
    from HR,Oregon

The girlfriend & I rolled out of bed around 11:00 this afternoon, and decided to go down to Signal Hill and check out Scott Bonowskis' new Digs. WOW :eek: Brand new shop with all the "bells and whistles" Beautiful projects too. Good tacos, great band perfect parking lot for shows. The short movie clip I made doesn't do it justice...in every nook and cranny there was a complete work station. New tool boxes nice old English wheel, brake presses, lathes, 3 or 4 lifts, air and power everywhere, paint booth, awesome reception area/office and the most beautiful clean room ever.
    Their building a Merc for Mathew Fox of the TV series "Lost" fame. Money well spent!! that car is OFF-THE-CHAIN!! i didn't take too many picture but they're pretty good...sorry if they're too big, just sit back a bit!

here's a link to the video clip ..hope it works:confused:

http://s183.photobucket.com/albums/...#37;20house/?action=view&current=MVI_0084.flv

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]