Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration Hot Rods and Stray Dogs.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Zombie Hot Rod, Feb 7, 2013.

1. Zombie Hot Rod

Zombie Hot Rod
    from New York

Just thought this might be of interest to some of the folks here on The H.A.M.B.

If you know me, you know that I like animals. The animal shelter where my currently awesome/amazing dog came from (as well as some cats, and most of our family's and friend's pets) is having an online auction to help raise money to get a new generator. So the next time the power goes out, the animals aren't inside shivering with no heat, no light, etc. . .

I donated two of my latest films on DVD to the cause, and I will give the high bidder a "Special Thanks" in the credits of my next film. So not only do you get to help out homeless animals, you will also be immortalized in my next movie for the rest of hot rod history, and you'll get two movies to add to your Hot Rod/ Motorcycle movie library.

The auction is being held through their Facebook page. All you need to do is click on the link, and comment on the photo with your bid (just make sure it's higher than the previous bid to avoid confusion).

Thanks for reading. . .

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...26.510301.87467369025&type=1&relevant_count=1

[​IMG]

2. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

3. Derek Mitchell

Derek Mitchell

As a dad of a shelter dog, and step dad of a rescue, I'll be checking this out tonight when I get home.