Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rodding in Hawaii

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by NightMarcher, Oct 7, 2008.

1. NightMarcher

NightMarcher

Well I've been lurking here for a couple years now and finally joined. My latest project is a 50 ford shoebox. This is by far one of the coolest websites.

Attached Files:

• 002.jpg
      002.jpg
      File size:
      21.7 KB
      Views:
  2. Cruiser

Cruiser

Aloha and welcome to the HAMB hold on for the ride of your life.
    Yours is the first traditional custom I've seen out of Hawaii, mostly I see street rods. I look at www.HonoluluStreetsmagazine.com on and off.

CRUISER :cool:

3. welcome...nice shoebox...

4. NightMarcher

NightMarcher

Thanks for the welcome. Yeah, it's mostly street rods here in Hawaii. Though there are a few hidden gems.

5. HotRod33

HotRod33

Nice shoebox, but how do you outrun the police on an island?

6. Steves32

Steves32
    from So Cal

I have alot of friends on the islands w/ cars. We have a rental place on Maui. One friend in Maui has several tri-fives & a 57 big window truck they regularly drag race there.
    Went to a car show a few years back on the big island- just outside Kona in a parking lot. I was shocked to see how many cars showed up! Yes- lots of street rods but lots of customs & quite a few traditional rides too.