Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rod Shift Knobs - SOLD - Please Delete

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by Saxman, Nov 25, 2017.

1. City: Menifee

State: California
    Price: $75/ea
    These knobs sold - please delete

Hey there, you hoodlums! These shift knobs feature a solid brass design medallion inlaid in a black knob. Make one of these the crowning jewel for your ride. Each knob is a top quality piece, hand made in the USA by me. This is not an old token glued into the top of a tractor knob or a poorly done etching. The fit and finish is excellent!

Every knob comes with one solid brass adapter to fit your shifter in your choice of the following thread sizes: 5/16-18, 5/16-24, 3/8-16, and 3/8-24. If you need an adaptor different from the sizes listed above, check in with me. I might have a few other odd sizes of adapters or I can certainly direct you a source where you can find the size you need. If you don't know what size adapter you need, let me know what your shifter/trans is and I will see if I can find out for you.

$75/ea. plus shipping. As always, my knobs are shipped in a black velvet presentation bag.

If you have any questions, please ask. USPS Money order accepted but PayPal preferred. Thanks!

The side view below shows the old school swan neck profile:

From the maker of the HAMB knobs (Sorry fellas - HAMB knob not for sale!!)

Last edited: Dec 10, 2017