Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rod Parts WANTED from New Zealand Please

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 31 Coupe, Apr 3, 2012.

1. 31 Coupe

31 Coupe

Hi to all NZ Hambers.
    I posted a request in the WANTED section for 37-41 Ford front wishbones and an 8BA bellhousing and I didn't get any NZ responses. I know that not everybody looks in there so I took this option as the Easter weekend is just around the corner.
    Thanks in advance, GB.

2. 31 Coupe

31 Coupe

Cheers Al,
    Unfortunately he's down near Christchurch and the return ferry fare is worth double the front end values. The early ones (35-36) have a 2" perch and the later ones (46-48) are 2-1/4" but have the dog leg in them unfortunately. I was really hoping for someone that was going to the Nostalgia's at Meremere this weekend coming.
    Thanks GB.

3. There's an 8BA bellhousing on that TradeMe site at the moment. It's in the Vintage parts and accessories section.

4. 31 Coupe

31 Coupe

Hi all,
    Just got back home after an awesome weekend in NZ, met lots of great people and I was thoroughly impressed. Also scored some parts too and got them home to Aussie no problem. Thanks to all that helped me out whilst there, it's gratefully appreciated.
    Very best regards, Graham.