Register now to get rid of these ads!

"hot rod nationals" (seattle)

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by FEDSLED, Sep 4, 2004.

1. FEDSLED

FEDSLED
    from lynnweed

Anybody going?.
    saturday,sunday and the all mopar drags on monday.
    we will be there all three days racin(providin the car makes it through all three days).
    If'n any hambers come down stop by for a cold beer, we got a primered gray 68 dart with a hilborn injectrd big block stickin through the hood should be easy to spot.
    see ya there
    FED

2. Leavin Ellensburg now. Sat / 8 am. Hope to see ya. I'll be in the driver - Dark blue Dakota 4X with flames. I'll have a cold PBR

3. rockabillyjoe

rockabillyjoe
    from Seattle

On the way down now.

4. Glad I got to meet ya. That was a pretty decent last pass Saturday. Had to came back to E'burg sat nite to work sun/mon. Hope ya do well on sun/mon. Thanx for the cold one. Keep us posted on how you do.

5. FEDSLED

FEDSLED
    from lynnweed

NOMO,
    It was great to meet ya, hope to have another coldy with ya when we got some time to sit and bs.
    As for the car it ran good, so far it has done a 10.05ET at 132.7mph, we expect a couple more tenth's out of it after we get some more passes on it, but for the first real time out were pretty happy.
    Sunday eliminations we made it into the final four out of about 80 cars and made $85, wich was pretty cool to us.
    hopefully all goes well tomorrow.
    next time your comin this way for a get together let me know and we can hook up.
    take er ez
    FED

6. Final 4 1st time out with the car is KQQL. Gotta be really happy with that one. Keep us posted on the Mopar monday deal.

7. Forgot to ask ... Who won AA/Supercharged & how did Gorans do. Thanx