Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot rod nash wheels, lqqk'y

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by mtpockits, Jul 7, 2009.

1. mtpockits

mtpockits

Ok not realy hot rod but it will have to do, im building a realy mild custom rat type of lowrider out of my 49 nash, lowered, skirts, visor, flat black body, metalic silver or copper roof and trunk, oem drivetrain, so the wheels that fit are limited to none, 15x5 4" backspacing, small ford bolt pattern, here is a picture of what im going to run on it.

i will run the oem caps and trim, you can only see the fronts, being the rear and the shirts, the cap opening on the rear is 7 1/4 inch anyone got a better looking cap, or a pair of hubcap that are just out there in being differant.

tell me your thoughts.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

this is the look only lower.

[​IMG]

2. 29AROD

29AROD

I always loved that body style, I have bin beggin a guy around here to sell me his. I get him. I like the stock wheel covers witht he trip rings. I think it is just right for the car. The only way to be sure is to see it on the car after it is lowered. Caps are an easy fix later.

3. Pre-K

Pre-K
    from Ventura

I'd go original full disk caps, and attach a flipper bar (or use kitchen hardware, since it is a rat) over the middle of the Nash logo.

Mine is a Brougham (2 door), but I am looking for older ripple disks.

4. mtpockits

mtpockits

thanks for the good words, any other want in.