Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rod Movie's YouTube (Full Movie's)

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by CoronetRTguy, May 14, 2013.

1. CoronetRTguy

CoronetRTguy

Oh man you guys have been busy and wow some of the titles are ones I have not seen in years.

Also guys thanks for all the post and keep them coming it helped a lot being stuck in a hotel for a week in Baltimore.

2. Rehpotsirhcj

Rehpotsirhcj
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    1. Northwest HAMBers

Just watched this one last night. Great movie.

3. Interesting that Tommy Ivo was only mentioned halfway through the credits in the "Ghost" movie. Never heard of anyone else listed

4. Cheers all for this great info !! JW :)

5. outlaw256

outlaw256

ive discovered youtube full length movies a few months ago. since i cant sleep ive watched over 200 film noir movies and all kinds of comedy movies. all b& w and made before 65.most from the late 30s to late 40s. god i .love that you tube!!

6. If you have netflix you should check out "April Love" 1957 with Pat Boone. He has a pretty cool roadster in the movie.

7. Best Thread Ever! Thanks everyone:cool:

8. CoronetRTguy

CoronetRTguy

Yeah I just kind of stumble across things and some are just frames and I have to search for them but I do find them all or I think I do lol.

Does anyone know of the Hot Rod movie of a guy who (I think) drives a willies and wrecks or wrecks another car and builds a Willies to save a hamburger joint? Thats all I can remember of it.

9. Pharouh

Pharouh

Well, My evenings set. :)

10. seb fontana

seb fontana
    from ct

I haven't seen it listed..A great movie...To Please A Lady..Made in 1950, Clark Gable & Barbara Stanwyck...Pay attention when Clark rebuilds the engine in his race car..

11. RalphyBoy161

RalphyBoy161

12. CoronetRTguy

CoronetRTguy

13. CoronetRTguy

CoronetRTguy

14. More American Graffiti

Unfortunately, it has subtitles...

15. CoronetRTguy

CoronetRTguy

Bumping to the top. Have you guys found any others?

16. loose1

loose1

Coronetrtguy, the movie you're thinking of is "Hot Rod". I could only find clips, but I do have the full movie in my collection. It's pretty good for a car movie.
    Matt
    <iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/bUQWLKpcg0w" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="420"></iframe>

17. CoronetRTguy

CoronetRTguy

Thank you! I will look for all the clips. I had only seen the movie once and liked it.

18. Bad Eye Bill

Bad Eye Bill
    from NB Canada

19. Kerrynzl

Kerrynzl

20. Fjant

Fjant
    from Sweden

King of the road. short movie. but great with a SWEEET -57 chevy.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/A5Xlh_o49d8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

21. CoronetRTguy

CoronetRTguy

Not sure if this one has been posted or not its called Hot Rod and it is a five clip movie. So far all the clips are on the page when you watch it. I also found some thers that I will post up as soon as I see if they play and if they are what they say they are.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_47VdHXsmfY&list=WLF90528C072D23515

22. ol'chevy

ol'chevy

I had The Junkman linked, before I could finally watch it, it was removed........DAMMIT!

23. CoronetRTguy

CoronetRTguy

I missed that one so the movie was removed? What year was it made do you know?

If I find it I will post the link up.

24. CoronetRTguy

CoronetRTguy

25. ol'chevy

ol'chevy

That is it. Study H.B. Halicki, A really cool guy. All the cars in his movies that were crashed....belonged to him. He did gorilla filming on the streets for the driving scenes on a shoestring budget.

26. CoronetRTguy

CoronetRTguy

Good deal ol'chevy glad it is the one and that is awesome he used his own cars. I almost started to watch this one today but I had to catch up on homework.

Has anyone seen Return to Macon County? I can find clips 2, 3 and so on but I can not find clip one that goes together. I love that movie too.