Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rod Movie Suggestions?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Murph5, Jul 24, 2011.

1. fortynut

fortynut

Because I was the 'Car-Coordinator' for Deuce Coupe (credited as something else), I'd like to put that on your list. Flatlanders built the coupe for the picture car and, because the filming was interrupted due to money problems in North Carolina --- where I had no involvement), many of the other cars had to be recreated in Los Angeles. Cars were leased or rented from a number of people. 'Black Magic' was recreated using "Carburetor" Carl's black '55 two door sedan. Barefoot's deuce was in it, as well as Eric Vaughn's shop truck and Studebaker Joe's dry lakes car. Having never seen the picture myself, I'm curious to know how it turned out. If I recollect, ABC put up money to complete it, so there may not be a 35mm print. Anyone else on here know anything about it?

2. gassercrazy41

gassercrazy41

Hollywood Knights, Hot Rod-1979, California Kid

3. rebarsfords

rebarsfords

Iwas wondering when someone would add "The Giant Gila Monster". Bunch of cool rides in that one. Great classic oldie.

4. Just finished watching Teenage Rebel on Fox Movie."I have to take her to the dance.She has my Signet ring".LOL.....Not bad at all.

5. tlundberg

tlundberg
    from Arma Ks

Thunder Road with Robert Mitchum

6. Poltax

Poltax
    from UT

I know you were asking for old movies, but the new movie Boys of Bonneville would fit in just fine. Doubt it is available in 35mm