Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rod Magazine DVD BS

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Chucky, Jan 31, 2012.

1. If you really read the 60's era Hot Rod, (or most other car mags...Car Craft, etc), you would know that they nearly monthly featured the latest factory muscle cars...Z-28 vs Shelby GT challenge and such and most of us in our teens and early twenty's drooled... but couldn't afford the latest muscle cars, but it was fun reading. Much like today, many of the gearhead mag's feature custom built $100,000+ street rods that ARE pretty cool, but, who can afford it? Reading the mag keeps it going and encouraging the next generation to pick and choose what works for them. Besides, support of the mag's also supports the advertisers that keep our hobby going.

2. mammyjammer

mammyjammer
    from Area 51

If I used the same logic as some of the earlier posters, then I would not even being viewing this forum, because I don't like ever single post on it.

3. The absolute worst is when Playb0y sends you DVD's. Could hardly type for a week, damn wrist hurt so bad.

4. Rocky Famoso

Rocky Famoso
    BANNED

Hey, where's my DVD?, I didn't get one...

5. This is called " junk mail " as you get older you will get more and more with free stuff included. Buy yourself a good paper shredder that also shreds CD's. Now for the hard part, take what you never wanted to begin with shred it, move on and enjoy the rest of your day, life etc.... Geez lifes too short for this.....