Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest HOT ROD LEATHER.......great company

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 36tudordeluxe, Mar 18, 2015.

1. 36tudordeluxe

36tudordeluxe

Ordered a set of hood belts for my '36 and there was a miscommunication on my part as to measurements and style of straps; it's a little more involved than I realized when ordering belts for '33-'36 full fendered car. Called Eric, am assuming he's the proprietor of HOT ROD LEATHER, and he told me to send them back and he would "make it right." Told him I would be willing to pay for materials. He sent me a complete set of new different style "Double D" belts and charged shipping only. These belts are American made and of the highest quality. Anyone considering "belts" or any of his other products; I highly recommend this company.

2. 2935ford

2935ford

Very nice to hear about vendors like this.
    Posts like this are worth more than money to them! :)

3. banjorear

banjorear

Wow, good to know. Sounds like a stand up guy and a great company to do business with.

4. woodhawg

woodhawg
    1. S.F.C.C.

Plus his stuff just looks good!

5. That is good to hear.

6. Dick Stevens

Dick Stevens

Absolutely the right way to do business ;)

7. 5window

5window

Very good to know and it looks like HRL are stand-up folks. Really sad, though, that this is so unusual as to require a thread. Wish is was all like this.

8. Acme Speed Shop

Acme Speed Shop
    from so cal

Eric is the best. He makes our Acme leather stuff and we love working with him.

9. jack_pine

jack_pine
    from Motor City

I am looking for an excuse to buy stuff from this guy. His products look great