Register now to get rid of these ads!

hot rod hoedown!!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by tred, Apr 23, 2005.

1. SlowandLow63

SlowandLow63
    from Central NJ

haha blue ball thats the same thing i said but i didnt get blue balled sat. night now did i joe haha delaware ----- in the bag.............

2. Fifty5C-Gas

Fifty5C-Gas

Billy, i really dont think i wanna know what you and joe did to get you blue balled.

3. Spitfire1776

Spitfire1776
    from York, PA

And here I just realized I'm gonna miss the Sept. Hoedown as well. Its the same day as our wedding. Did even even occur to me till now.

4. caffeine

caffeine
    from Central NJ

clearly you have to change it....or have a really cool hot rod wedding!

5. tred

tred

i second that emotion!
    have your wedding at the hoedown!

dude, you know everyone there would be down with it, and it's a great story to tell the grandkids someday...

i thought i saw caffeine at the show on saturday, did i?

tred.

6. caffeine

caffeine
    from Central NJ

nope i was on my way down........then took a detour to philly to my fathers shop and ended up working on the van......

the good news is its fixed for good now!

7. joeycarpunk

joeycarpunk
    from MN,USA

Great pics, thanks for sharing. :)

8. Spitfire1776

Spitfire1776
    from York, PA

Actually we're having it at an old movie theatre, and my Chryslers gonna be there. Does that count for anything? :)

9. PIRATEKUSTOM

PIRATEKUSTOM

(THAT WAS A GOOD SHOW) Buying and building? which one is harder?? well if your poor like me building somthing from almost nothing and pissing off people with a stocker or somthing built for big$$$ is funny... when I started building this style of car now called the rat rod by thouse wana-b's with dust wand in hand and because of some dork working for a billet hot rod mag. out west,that thought it was a funny name... before that some old guyz I know and some of them still building hot rods and kustomz told me thats how they did it back in the day... Look im taking cars that most wouldnt even touch because either its to ugly or to much work for somone with only a glue gun...

Its a 53 chevy 210 by the way that was saved from rusting in the ground, and the cadi stuff came off a rusted in half 50 cadi.... you know you like it...ha!ha! and if not? great, hate is stronger then love and again your talking.. how funny??..

MORE ARE COMING TO A SHOW NEAR YOU SO YOU MIGHT WANT TO STAY HOME BECAUSE I MIGHT PISS YOU OFF WITHOUT ME EVER SAYING A WORD....

well I came on to see if anyone had some 41 willys rims,small bolt patern dodge or ford will work.. narrow or drag style...

see ya'z on the weekend at the track,hope it rains like hell..mud is good food......

R.A.T Radical, American, transportation lol!!