Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rod Garage Sale

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by cruzace, Jun 3, 2011.

1. cruzace

cruzace
    from tustin

Hello all, just testing the waters on this idea. I'm kicking around the idea of a garage sale (clearing out some of me Model A stuff, Chevy, Ford, Caddy).
    Just curious if anyone local (Orange County CA) would be interested in this idea? It would eliminate shipping hassles, save me from loading everything up and taking to a swap meet, and you can see the parts in person.
    If there's enough interest I'll throw some pictures up in the classified section of some of the items and figure out a date to have it.

Thanks

Nick

Last edited: Jun 3, 2011
  2. junk yard kid

junk yard kid

I think you should just do it and put this in the classifieds. then advertise on craigslist. Or you could jsut take your stuff t pomona. But i had the same idea and am still thinking about it.

3. Kensey

Kensey
    from Pittsburgh

Be prepared to deal with every low-baller jack ass on the planet. But good luck! The idea is great.

4. Can you hold off until the L.A. Roadster Show? The swap meet they have there is awesome, and to me, it's THE best part of the show.

5. i would definitely show up. keep us posted on a date!

6. slammed

slammed

At a personal home? Watch for tweekers.

7. shinysideup

shinysideup
    BANNED
    from ruskin, fl

This aint the classifieds.

8. Just take the stuff to the LA Roadster Show swap in two weeks - price it right and you'll come home only with Money left