Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

Hot Rod, Custom Car and Speed Magazines for sale

Discussion in '"The Antiquated" Classifieds' started by hotrod1120, Oct 15, 2017.

1. hotrod1120

hotrod1120

City: Henderson

State: Nevada
    Price: 250.00
    SOLD*SOLD*SOLDThe price that is posted is for Northwest Rods Magazine (4) copies which is a complete set of this rare set of hot rod and custom car magazines from the Northwest. They are dated Oct 57, Nov-Dec 57, Jan-Feb 58, and Mar-Apr 58.They are complete in VERY GOOD condition with no tares, good spines, good color and clean. They have been stored in plastic for years and are very rare and hard to find especially as a set. They started as Northwest Rods (2) issues and changed to Northwest Rods and Sports Cars in 58. These are little pages.

In addition I have many Hot Rod magazines from 1948 through 1965 which I will sell as sets by year or as a complete collection except for 1948 which I have about six left starting with August, all originals. I have complete collections of Rod and Custom Little pages from #1 through the end (big Pages) last year, Motor trend #1 and on, Speed Age and Speed Mechanics from #1 and on and many other little page collections. Many more sets all in Very Good condition, in plastic and stored. If you are interested email me at [email protected]. These sets are not inexpensive as they are complete and in excellent condition. No individual mags. These sets are for the true collector,

Last edited: Nov 21, 2017