Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rod Campout/Alter Boy's Party

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by caddywhacked, May 23, 2011.

1. caddywhacked

caddywhacked

Just wanted to share an invitation to our summer party in South Pittsfield, NH. As a member of the The Alter Boy's my family and I have been hosting this for the past 4 years. We are extending the invitation for anyone interested out there. This is our 5th year hosting this summer campout party at our house. It is a great time to relax in a country setting, check out a cool collections, swap stories with other car enthusiasts and just -meet new people. That is why my wife, two boys and I enjoy doing this. It is a very family friendly day/evening. Bon Fire, food, pot luck, hopefully a band in the barn .......bring your cars, pot luck item, drinks, chairs, tents and midnight snacks. There will be a grill available and burgers and dogs around 1pm while they last.

Rain or Shine, Reliability run is on Saturday before the party begins, Pot luck and small cover charge of $5.

See attached invitation for info.

Eli

Attached Files:

2. ABONES

ABONES

Good time, good people!