Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Hot Cakes & Hot Rods!!! Monthly Breakfast Gathering for North Carolina

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by JeffreyJames, Mar 3, 2010.

1. Kinky6

Kinky6

Cool! I'm heading up to Carolina for a niece's wedding, so I'm gonna try and time my trip to make the breakfast, even if I'm driving a rental box on wheels. Hopefully I'll be there with my buddy from Salisbury in one of his vintage Fords.

I'd like to stay for the afternoon show, but I'm due in Apex for dinner! :D

Later, Kinky6 :cool:

2. Awesome! Looking forward to it.

BloodyKnuckles

3. Yea been plannin' on this event for a while, if you guys wanna do a rod run from the shop to the big event just let us know, that would be sweet- a bunch of rods pullin' into Puckett's.....I'm just sayin'.....

4. JeffreyJames

JeffreyJames
    from SUGAR CITY

If you're heading to Heavy Rebel this weekend make sure to stop on by the IRON LORDS breakfast in Concord!!!! How cool would it be to roll up to Winston Salem with 20 other cars!!!!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. I am going to try to make this one, but I won't be driving a "correct" car.

I will probably be in an '88 T-Bird

6. Shawn M

Shawn M

Jeffery, Who's all going to HRW?

7. JeffreyJames

JeffreyJames
    from SUGAR CITY

Cool, look forward to it!

I assume everybody but me. I'm playing it safe and sticking close to home during these last few weeks. I'm not complaining because the show is nothing to shake a stick at.....but on the other hand it's probably a ton a fun when you go up with a bunch of rad dudes.

Boobie, PM'ed me today and was wondering if everyone was meeting up for the breakfast. I don't see why not since you you still need breakfast and it would be a good meeting point for people to gather before going up.

8. krusty40

krusty40
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I'll be there to keep you company, Jeffycakes, even if the others bypass breakfast for the cuff contest. uv

9. harley man

harley man

can't make it this month sorry.the past couple of time have been fun.great people,cars and food. pete

10. doc's

doc's

I'm going to try & make it down in my non-Hamb '66 beater.

11. ol'chevy

ol'chevy

Y'all doing a breakfast/ roadrash thing this weekend?

12. JeffreyJames

JeffreyJames
    from SUGAR CITY

Yep!!! We'll all be there then after the boys with those fancy '32's are leaving for the ALL DEUCE RUN from the Taget plaza off 77 exit 25 by my house. I might see them off.

Anybody know anything on the "NC ROUNDUP" or whatever it's called this week? I think that's going on Saturday too!