Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

hopped up V8-60 with some speed goodies sale or trade ????

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by HOLLYWQQD, Jul 3, 2014.

1. HOLLYWQQD

HOLLYWQQD
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from central NY
    1. New York H.A.M.B.ers

City: Pennellville

State: New York
    Price: 3500.00
    only chose that price because one just sold on here for that amount .
    this one was in a race boat many years ago and had lots of go fast goodies and machining done to it . it is a 1937 tinside and the block has been ported ,polished , very smooth internals . story is that the RACE boat this motor was in was running and began to smoke so the owner shut it down. turns out it lost a ring and it chewed it up a little , the cylinder wall was barely effected if at all (i do not see a mark) the head has some marks in it and a small piece of the ring stuck in it (will clean up easily) and the one rod and +.050 piston are missing . it has original offy heads ,original edelbrock Los Angeles intake , a pair of very worked over stromberg 97's and a Harmon &Collins magneto . Zoomies , aluminum flywheel, etc.etc. not sure what cam is in it but judging by the rest of the stuff here it is going to be a custom ground cam or at least a full race version of some aftermarket cam .

just need a single matching +.050 rod and piston ,rings,gaskets to put this thing together .

i would really prefer to sell this motor without the magneto and carbs so please feel free to make me an offer on it that way !!

i had to put a price to prevent the add being deleted agian but i am open to offers . here are a few pics and i can take more if needed !

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 3, 2014
    Taking Respect likes this.
  2. HOLLYWQQD

HOLLYWQQD
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from central NY
    1. New York H.A.M.B.ers