Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Hope you’re not tired of Hill Climb ’17 Photos

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Jigger, Sep 24, 2017.

1. barrnone50

barrnone50
    from texas

Thanks for all the coverage!! This Hot Rod Hill Climbs was the real deal!! Had a blast!!

j3harleys and Jigger like this.
  2. That is a major bummer. we were staying in the same hotel too, Well, us in the Lady Luck but the lots were shared. I get to ride shot gun on a run next year man. Glad ya made it home safe, sorry for the delayed responce and a big thanks for the kind words. Next year I borrow a pro camera...

chryslerfan55 likes this.
  3. I’m glad you added these @thirty5window , that was what I’d hoped others would do so, if you have more, keep them coming. Great shots brother, I am sorry for not responding sooner. I’d been in and out. We need a HAMB meet and greet added to the week end.

biggeorge likes this.
  4. Thanks @biggeorge , it is my privilege and honor. I appreciate the kind words.

It was a blast, thanks for dropping by and checking out the pics @barrnone50 .

5. I saw them pulling up and parking. It definitely caught my eye and is sooooo right in every way.

6. verde742

verde742

OT but what year is this Olds? My friend put these tailites in a 50 Chev fastback.. ANYBODY ?
    [​IMG]

7. I’m thinking maybe a ‘61 or ‘62

Sent from my iPhone using H.A.M.B.

8. It is a 1961 Dynamic 88 @verde742

Last edited: Oct 17, 2017
  9. Nice to see NO small block "yawner" motors.

Jigger, biggeorge and chryslerfan55 like this.
  10. A Boner

A Boner

They are too dangerous (fast).

Jigger and chryslerfan55 like this.
  11. I know my audience, Ha Ha... Thanks for the comments.

There was this Deuce running a 327. Nick let them run it because the A-bone they were going to bring had a mechanical failure at the last minute. They let it loose hard on one run. ‘flat’ ran it (no ramp assist) and hooked up for about a block long plume of blue smoke. A crowd pleaser...

105.jpg

104.jpg

Last edited: Oct 18, 2017
    biggeorge likes this.